NFTY-NAR in "The Tent"
The Tent is a place of sharing and collaboration, of support and relationship building exclusively for URJ Congregations. This is a great way to share ideas, questions, and thoughts in real-time. The Tent uses Microsoft's Yammer platform which is available from any web browser or using their mobile app, and you can subscribe to receive posts by email.
- Join the conversation with other clergy, professionals and lay leaders from NFTY New York area to share articles, videos, links and other resources. Start a conversation and invite feedback and reflections from your colleagues.
- Receive timely NFTY-NAR updates including event information and registration updates, professional development opportunities and resources for your work.
- Find information and resources in the document library including sample programs from events and youth groups, and regional recruitment materials (flyers, logos, social media graphics, etc.).
Advisor Registration for Upcoming Events
When a congregation sends at least five teens to a NFTY Regional event, the congregation must also supply a chaperone who is over the age of 21. If a congregation sends 15 or more teens, a second 21+ chaperone is also required. In order to be considered as a chaperone for a NFTY event, the chaperone from the congregation must be able to attend the entirety of the event. If a congregation has five or more teens attending, and is not able to provide chaperone(s) for the entirety of the event, a $25/participant fee will be charged to the congregation in order to cover the additional staffing costs required to ensure the event is healthy and safe for all participants. Any adult who has significant interactions with teens during a NFTY event must also successfully complete a URJ background check in order to serve as a staff member or congregational chaperone.
Get In Touch
212-650-4039Imogene Winkleman comes to the role of Regional Advisor having spent the past year working part-time as NFTY-NAR’s program associate. An alumna of NFTY-NAR…
Find It Fast
- Find a URJ Youth camp or program
- Recruitment materials for URJ camps and youth programs
- Information about NFTY, including programs and resources
- Resources for Jewish learning and holidays
- Information about the URJ and programs/services
- Social justice advocacy resources and programs from Religious Action Center