November 11-13, 2016
URJ Kutz Camp
Two opportunities for special NFTY merch:
- Register by the early bird deadline to get a surprise "vintage" piece of NFTY merch!
- Bring a friend to their first NFTY event and get another bonus piece of merch!
- Meet new people and see your friends from NFTY, Camp, Israel and Mitzvah Corps
- "Unplug" from the stress of the week and enjoy the peace and beauty of the outdoors at camp
- Enjoy a surprise Saturday night "Big Fun" activity
- Celebrate Shabbat with delicious food, singing and dancing
- Wrestle with hot topics and challenge your assumptions during interactive teen-led programs
Early Bird: $245.00
Register by Wednesday, September 28, 2016
Register by Wednesday, October 26, 2016
Space Available: $275.00
Register after Wednesday, October 26, 2016
(must be approved by regional director)
This event is open to any Jewish teen in grades 9 to 12 who is interested in a Reform Jewish experience.
Meals are included in the cost of the event.
Teens are expected to participate in the entire event. Fees are set at a full package rate and unfortunately we cannot prorate registration.
Please choose the bus stop location which you will travel from. Locations are tentative and dependent on registration. A minimum of 10 participants are required to guarantee a stop. Finalized information will be sent in a confirmation email before the event.
If travelling by car, please tell us the name and relationship of the person driving them to the event.
Participants and their families will receive a confirmation email prior to the event with additional information.
If you need to cancel, the registration fees you paid will be refunded as follows:
Through October 20, 2016 – 90%Through October 27, 2016 – 75%Through November 3, 2016 – 50%
After November 3, 2016 we will not be able to issue any refunds for cancellation. If you have a documented medical emergency and must cancel after November 3, 2016 you will be refunded 75% of the registration fees you paid. Please note that we cannot offer credits in exchange of refunds.
All cancellation must be in writing. We will accept cancellations by email to email@example.com. We’re sorry, but we cannot accept cancellations over the phone. Please allow up to six weeks after the conclusion of the event for your refund to be processed.